Stainless Steel Flange
Plate flat welding flange
Flat welding flange with neck
Butt welding flange with neck
Socket welding flange
Loose flange with neck butt weld ring
Flat welding ring loose flange
Ring groove flange and flange cover
Large diameter flat flange
Large diameter high neck flange
Butt welding ring loose flange
1. In order to prevent the corrosion between the eyes due to the heating of the flange cover, the welding current should not be too large, which is about 20% less than that of carbon steel electrodes. The arc should not be too long, and the inter-layer cooling should be fast.
2. The electrode should be kept dry when in use. The calcium-titanium type should be dried at 150℃ for 1 hour, and the low-a hydrogen type should be dried at 200-250℃ for 1 hour (do not repeat the drying, otherwise the coating will easily crack and peel) to prevent The electrode coating sticks to oil and other dirt, so as not to increase the carbon content of the weld and affect the quality of the weldment.
3. When stainless steel flange pipe fittings are welded, carbides are precipitated after repeated heating, which reduces corrosion resistance and mechanical properties.
4. Chromium stainless steel flange pipe fittings have larger hardenability American standard flanges after welding, which is prone to cracks. If the same type of chromium stainless steel electrode (G202, G207) is used for welding, preheating above 300℃ and slow cooling treatment at about 700℃ after welding must be carried out. If the weldment cannot be subjected to post-weld heat treatment, stainless steel flange pipe welding rods (A107, A207) should be used.
5. For stainless steel flanges, appropriate amount of stability elements Ti, Nb, Mo, etc. are added to improve corrosion resistance and weldability. The weldability is better than that of chromium stainless steel flanges. When using the same type of chromium stainless steel flange electrode (G302, G307), preheating above 200℃ and tempering treatment at about 800℃ after welding should be carried out. If the weldment cannot be heat treated, stainless steel flange pipe welding rods (A107, A207) should be used.
6. Stainless steel flange pipe fittings and butt welding flange electrodes have good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, and are widely used in chemical, fertilizer, petroleum, and medical machinery manufacturing.
Copyright © Hebei Yihang Steel Pipe Company Limited All Rights Reserved. Sitemap Powered by