1. In order to prevent inter-eye corrosion due to heating, the welding current should not be too large, 20% less than carbon steel electrodes, the arc should not be too long, and the interlayer should be cooled quickly, and a narrow bead is appropriate.
2. The stainless steel pipe is harder after welding, which facilitates cracks. If welding with a typical stainless steel pipe is accepted, it must be preheated above 300 ℃ and slowly cooled at 700 ℃ after welding. If the weldment cannot be heat-treated after welding, stainless steel pipe electrode should be used.
3. For stainless steel pipe fittings, appropriate amounts of invariant elements Ti, Nb, Mo, etc. are appropriately added to improve the corrosion resistance and weldability. The weldability is better than stainless steel pipe fittings. When accepting the same typical chromium stainless steel electrode, it should be preheated above 200 ℃ and tempered at 800 ℃ after welding. If the weldment cannot be thermally treated, a chromium-nickel stainless steel electrode should be used.
4. Stainless steel pipe electrode has exquisite corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, and is widely used in chemical industry, fertilizer, petroleum, medical machinery manufacturing.
5. Stainless steel pipe covers have titanium calcium type and low hydrogen type. Titanium-calcium type can be used for AC and DC, but the welding depth is shallow during AC welding, and it is convenient for redness.
6. Stainless steel pipe has certain corrosion resistance (oxidizing acid, organic acid, cavitation), heat resistance and wear resistance. All materials used in power station, chemical industry, petroleum, etc. The weldability of stainless steel pipe fittings is poor. We should pay attention to the welding process and talk about the selection of suitable welding electrodes before heat treatment.
Our company provides 45° stainless steel Pipe Elbow.
Copyright © Hebei Yihang Steel Pipe Company Limited All Rights Reserved. Sitemap Powered by